Why Join WMAO?
JOIN or RENEW ONLINE and pay with a credit card.
To pay by check, use the WMAO Membership Form.
WMAO offers many benefits to its members, including the following:
- Networking with other water-related agencies, organizations, individuals, and associations, including AWRA, OWEP, ODSO, OFMA, OSWA, OLMS, and OWPA.
- Water Resources scholarships,
- Technical seminars, quarterly luncheons, Professional Development Hours
- Multi-day conferences, with member discounts
- A quarterly publication, Ohio Water Table, which contains valuable information for those in the water-resources community, including:
- A presidents report
- Division updates
- Reports about relevant water issues and pending legislation
- Informative technical articles
- A comprehensive water-resources events calendar
- Membership updates
- Advertisement space
WMAO Membership Categories:
Individual = anyone interested in Ohio’s water resources.
Organizational = an incorporated or unincorporated entity interested in Ohio’s water resources with up to three (3) individual memberships.
Unlimited = an incorporated or unincorporated entity interested in Ohio’s water resources with unlimited individual memberships, advertisement space in WMAO’s newsletter, and recognition on the WMAO website.
Citizen = anyone with an interest in Ohio’s water resources but not employed in a water-resource field, as a non-voting member with benefits limited to the WMAO newsletters and notification of activities.
Emeritus = any individual w ho is at least 65 years of age and w ho has been a member of WMAO for not less than five (5) consecutive years.
Student = any student currently enrolled in an accredited high school, technical school, college or university.
Here is a list of current WMAO members.